Saturday 28 February 2015

ABOUT US

O
Hello, I am Jameelah Shodunke 
.....a hardworking enthusiastic person. I particularly enjoy being part of a team though I am more than capable of working on my own. I am qualified in Neuro-linguistic Programming masters practitioner, Youth Mentoring and Life Coaching. I am an outgoing person with a good sense of humor. I  migrated from Trinidad and lived in the British Virgin Island for five years before moving to England in 2001. I feel that my diverse and various voluntary and employment experience have taught me a wide range of skills which will benefit others in their self-development and daily living.

Key Skills:
  • Maintaining a high level of motivation
  • Managing change and supporting transition
  • Understanding and empathy for other people
  • Enabler and encourager
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Genuine listening and support through feedback or questions for clarity
                

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I wish you all the best in your venture i know that it will be a Success because you are all the things you said you are
    God Bless
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jameelah
    well done you, you are a very very hard working woman and you're very good as well.
    you help, advice and visit people in their house
    I 100% believed what you wrote on your blog.
    me and my family wish you all the best and may Allah answers your prayers and inshah allah God will be with you and will help you to achieve the goals. AMEEN
    zainab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah jazakum Allah Khair
      Thanks you for your support and encouragement

      Delete